Our team of sterling experts handles all the environmental studies supporting the process of spatial planning, executes independent projects concerning environment and landscape protection, carbon low-emissions strategies or tree inventories as well.
- low-emission action plans;
- SEA report and procedure assistance;
- environmental physiography study supporting including problem cases;
- obtaining the permission to avoid carrying out the SEA procedure;
- enviromental analysis including indication of conflict areas and alternative solutions ;
- landscape studies;
- tree inventories, including evaluation and a project of a treestand management;
- decisions on the environmental conditions/environmental impact assessment, including:
- environmental decisions assistance,
- EIA report and procedure assistance.